Evaluation Kit 1
- 1 USB to +3.3V power supply
- 1 USB A to Micro B cable
- 1 target device: a modified Arduino Pro Mini
Very quick start guide
- Connect Joulescope to the host computer and launch the Joulescope host software.
- Connect the Arduino Pro Mini to the Joulescope OUT. Connect black to OUT- and red to OUT+.
- Connect the USB to +3.3V power supply to Joulescope IN.
- Match the “-“ and “+” markings on the power supply to the Joulescope.
- Connect the USB cable to the USB port and USB power supply.
- Press the Arduino Pro Mini reset button. The LED will flash in a few
- patterns to vary the current consumption. The Arduino Pro Mini will then
- go to sleep. Press the reset button to repeat.
- Use the Joulescope software to capture and explore!
For more details on the Arduino Pro Mini, including the sketch source code, see GitHub.
NOTICE: The Joulescope evaluation kit does not have FCC, CE or USB certifications. You are responsible for operating the Joulescope evaluation kit in compliance with any local regulations.