Read more about Jan 2022 pricing changes.
The affordable and easy-to-use instrument that enables you to create better, more energy-efficient products. Measure current from nanoamps to amps while simultaneously measuring voltage, power, and energy.
This product includes:
- A Joulescope with installed banana jack front panel
- 6' USB cable
- T15 Torx screwdriver (for swapping the front panel)
- Quick start guide
- Carrying case
- -1V to 15V voltage range
- -1A to 3A current range, continuous (10A pulses)
- 1.5 nA resolution, equivalent to 32-bits of dynamic range
- 250 kHz bandwidth with 2 million samples per second, 14-bit, simultaneous current and voltage
- Rapid 1 μs switching between shunt resistors for seamless dynamic current measurement
- Computes power and total energy
- Sensor ports electrically isolated from USB
- Works with Microsoft® Windows®, Apple® Mac® OS X®, and Linux®
See the Joulescope User's Guide for details.
All Joulescopes come fully calibrated from the factory at no additional cost. The ISO 17025:2017 NIST-traceable calibration option includes additional testing and calibration performed by Tra-Cal, an ANAB accredited calibration laboratory.
Download the latest software.
After adding Joulescope to your cart, click "Continue shopping" to see the available front panels and accessories.